WormsTrek Rhapsody WormsTrek Rhapsody

^_^

Loved the "Today's Experiment.... Success" thing. Very nice nod to ES. :D Joy.

Murray the Monkey ep. 1 Murray the Monkey ep. 1

Amazing!

*MK announcer voice* Flawless Victory!

the FIRST baseball game the FIRST baseball game

Really good

I love all your stuff. This one was... almost as good as the Heaven vs. Hell. The constant laughing really detracted from it. Overall, good job. Keep 'em coming!

Final Fantasy Credits Final Fantasy Credits

eh

This short was just nearly funny. I almost cracked a smile. Maybe it was because you were exagerating a poor point. See, if a game like Street Fighter had an ending as long as FF, I would share you sentiments on that. But the difference is: SF is action driven. The whole point of SF is beating up other guys. It's different for FF. In FF you play a character /in a story/. It's like a book. So you see, you close up the story and give a bit of an epilogue (since no FF has a sequeul (yet, as FFx-2 is coming soon)). If you don't wanna sit throught the ending credits, just switch the farking game off. :p

Twigman responds:

urm... my attention span ran out half way through reading that but i guess it was usefull advice :p cheers

The New Clocks The New Clocks

" ThatGuyYouBlamed's Response:
people give it good scores cause it has clocks in it."

And that is very sad.

Oh, and a question - why are you blamed? I didn't blame you. Actually I do blame you for making more crap, but that's beside the point. Oh wait, you must've meant "Blammed". Seriously though, dude, you seem to have the spelling/grammar capacity of a 1st grader.

SgtNash responds:

oh god, i miss spelled a word. how can i go on living.

The Death of Buu The Death of Buu

I must agree with others...

You did some AMAZING visuals. Very smooth and nice animation. Only it was DBZ, one of the most overrated shows EVER. The scene you showed could have easily beeen from any number of episodes, I'm sure. I want to see some real work from you. Something original, of your own creation.

I Love Egg EP.8 I Love Egg EP.8

^^

I love egg ^_^

Shadow of Fate [Trailor] Shadow of Fate [Trailor]

...

First off - credit your music! Ye gods! Don't you think the great Nobuo Uematsu deserves it?

Secondly, why the hell are you using sticks? You obivously have drawing talent if you drew all of that. So use it. I promise you'll get even better scores if you actually draw the characters instead of using sticks.

Other than those two points, it looks like it would be a kickass series.

Sonic OC Sonic OC

...

Thanks for voting, Wedge1024!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.02 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 2% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.12 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 0, lowering its score to 2.44!

Why? Well, lots of reasons, mainly because it sucked, but also because the filesize did NOT need to be that large. The only part that looks like took any effort on your part was the drawing at the very end. I think I've wasted enough time on this now.

Gamer Elite: Episode 1 Gamer Elite: Episode 1

w00t!

Now THAT brought back memories! I can barely remember Captain N, but this is a great tribute/update/whatever. I can't wait to see more in the series.