WormsTrek Rhapsody WormsTrek Rhapsody

^_^

Loved the "Today's Experiment.... Success" thing. Very nice nod to ES. :D Joy.

Murray the Monkey ep. 1 Murray the Monkey ep. 1

Amazing!

*MK announcer voice* Flawless Victory!

the FIRST baseball game the FIRST baseball game

Really good

I love all your stuff. This one was... almost as good as the Heaven vs. Hell. The constant laughing really detracted from it. Overall, good job. Keep 'em coming!

Dragon Slayer (demo) Dragon Slayer (demo)

Pretty good

To all the peeops who have been whining to see the full game - check the submission date of this.. _2000_. It has been three years. I would imagine it's safe to say the author either abandoned it or didnt release it on ng.

3 GAME ARCADE 3 GAME ARCADE

bad

the first two games have lousy controls and little explanation. The concepts were good, the execution was just wrong. The worst part of these games though (which you can really tell in tic-tac-toe) is the AI. It will do the exact same pattern every single time. How about getting your games past a beta stage before submitting?

Old School Mario (DEMO) Old School Mario (DEMO)

Flying monkey fuck!

THAT was bad. First off, it was TINY! What resolution do you use? 640x480? Seriously, I have my screen at 1280x1024. </rant> ANYway, as has been said, that was NOT old school in any sense of the term. It was unimaginative, ill-concieved, and, well, how to put this lightly? IT SUCKED DONKEY BALLS. And now the point in this message where I insult you several times before signing off: Go and boil your bottom, you son of a silly person. You empty-headed, animal-food-trough-wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and you father smelt of elderberries! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.